Monday, April 10, 2023

When The Heck Did That Happen?

As my previous blog described, I spent the majority of my Easter weekend with my pottery.  Although I have no “friends” on Facebook, I do utilize it for certain groups.  One of them being a pottery group for beginners where you can ask questions and get help. Over the weekend I took the time to engage with the group.  I suddenly realized that my engagement comprised of answering questions and giving advice rather than my typical questions wondering what the heck I’m doing and how to fix this or that.  And I was honestly surprised.  When did I become one of the people that could answer the questions, rather than asking them?

It just made me really think and appreciate how far I’ve come.  And not just in pottery.

On a side note.  I think I have nailed down my logo.  I took a lot of the feedback that you all gave me…so thank you!…made some changes and I think I’ve settled on the one below.  I like how this one emphasizes my name more than the graphic.  The wheel itself will become my “signature” for the bottom of my pieces. I think I really love it.  🙂



3 comments: