Friday, April 14, 2023

What Do I Do And How Do I Do It?

Some of the lesson from last night really hit home.  

I couldn't think of what my favourite form was.  And everything Sifu Brinker said following was bang on. I don't have a favourite because I am currently in maintenance mode.  Doing the same things day to day.  Just keeping up.  Nothing really changing.  At least not to my liking.

And so what do I do?  

Well, I can follow his advice for one.  I'm going to do something different.  Poke some things with a stick.

And so how do I do that?

Well...I'm not sure right at this moment.  I have some ideas, but nothing concrete.  

But I intend to have a plan by tomorrows open training.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of valuable lessons to be had last night, but that also makes it really exciting. Fresh approach to training.

    ReplyDelete