Friday, April 7, 2023

Walk The Walk

I had a much better training day today than I have had for a while and I managed to hit everything on my “list”. 

I was able to stretch out with my Kwan Dao.  I’m still really trying to extend, but that’s still a struggle.

I did some focus work on my Tai Chi short form.  

I got some time in with sparring.

Worked on my side heel.  

Did some drumming.  My thunder drumming is still atrocious.  Not sure what to do about this.  I’m trying to be more aggressive, but my left hand is still a total dullard.

And I did a few reps of my left side roundhouse.  This was on my list of “left side” struggles.  So I figured I should not just talk the talk in my blogging…but actually take something from it and walk the walk. It wasn’t pretty, and I didn’t fix anything today, but it was something. 

1 comment: