Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I Breathed Too Deeply??

I hurt my back pretty bad yesterday.  How, you ask?  I took a really deep breathe. 🙄

Obviously it wasn't actually the breathe that caused the damage.  I'm sure that something had occurred previously and the big deep breathe was the straw.  But I am realizing more and more that my body is not quite as resilient as it once was.  I'm still strong and capable.  I'm healthy.  But as we age, it takes less and less to take us out.  Having said that, with prompt attention, I am able to heal fairly quickly.  And after an emergency visit to my chiropractor this morning, I am already feeling much better.

If I could do it all again, I think I'd marry a chiropractor.  Or a vet.

No offense Dan.

2 comments:

  1. The cobbler’s kids go without shoes. I think that translates to those professions as well lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is very true. Probably why all the equipment we have is always broken down (heavy duty mechanic). Hahahaha

      Delete