Tuesday, April 25, 2023

That’s About It

My mind is filled with some other things tonight.   And so my mental capacity to blog is fairly depleted.  Today will be a simple check in with what I did today to accomplish some of my goals.

My focus this morning was on pushups, sit-ups and my tai chi form.  I’m on par with everything else at the moment so I wanted to devote a little extra time to Tai Chi today.  I led the 6 Harmonies portion of the Young Dragons classes.  I really enjoyed developing a simple form with the students.  That part turned out better than I had hoped.  The “performance” part didn’t go quite as well.  Not that the kids didn’t do amazing!  They did. It was just that many of them chose not to participate.  But I can appreciate the anxiety that comes with standing up in front of an audience and hopefully I can help them gain some more confidence in the future. 

And that’s about it for today.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best posts in a journal are when we just keep it simple and document what we have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always good to remind ourselves of what we have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete