Friday, March 17, 2023

My Great Week Of Pain

This week really did a number on me.

Monday began with about a million situps, courtesy of Sidai S Csillag.  I'm not complaining (much), because it padded my numbers.  But I don't normally do 100 full situps in a row, so I definitely felt it the next day...and the next...and still today even.  Add a sore shoulder from all the shoulder rolls and a bruised shin from sparring.  I also have some sort of rug-burn on my arm from the hip throws and I only added to that shoulder fatigue with last night's Kwan Dao practice. I had to really push through with any demonstrations for the kids classes this week...they can smell weakness.  

So I am working with a very tired and sore body today.  But a good sore.  The kind that proves to me that I had a great week.

2 comments:

  1. I didn’t partake in Mondays class, but my shoulders are reminding me I did partake in Wednesdays class. It was a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soreness lets you know your alive.

    ReplyDelete