Thursday, March 23, 2023

Just A Couple Little Heart Warmers

I have a few things in the works at the moment..and don’t want to rush them. So todays blog features…..TaDa!  a couple more snippets from “Big Panda and Tiny Dragon”.  This really is one of my favourite books of all time.  Up there with “The Stand”.  Yes, I know….totally different genres…but alas, I like variety.

The more I read this book, the more I feel like our Sifus and Sihings wrote it.  It really is quite surreal.  The words might be slightly different, but the messages are the same.  And so I feel compelled to share these little heart warmers once in a while..because who doesn’t need a little extra heart warming? 😊



5 comments:

  1. I love these books too! Thank you for introducing me to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like great books to read with my daughters! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it could be stated any better than this.

    ReplyDelete