Wednesday, March 1, 2023

IHC Number Update - March 1, 2023

 

2023 Year of the Rabbit

Year of the Rabbit - January 22, 2023 to February 9, 2023 (384 days)

Base Requirements

Hand Form - Tai Chi Short Form  102/1000

Weapon Form - Kwan Dao  103/1000 *Still working on developing Part 2.

Push-ups  6064/50,000

Sit-ups  6088/50,000

Sparring  106/1000

Kilometers 186/1609

Acts of Kindness  217/1000

Blogging/Online Presence - yup

Unexcused Absences - yup

Mastery by Stewart Emery - trying to read it in the morning when I sit down at my desk

Mend a Relationship - this is rocky at present.  But I'm definitely putting in effort.

Lion Dancing - not yet

Tiger Challenge - not yet

Public Performances - not yet

Core Curriculum - hope so

SRKF Projects and Initiatives - Children's Class Weekly Recaps

Personal Requirements

Monthly Movie/Game Family Night  1/12 *I'm going to mark this as only 1 per month even if we do more.  We ended up watching Star Wars Episodes 4, 5 and 6 this month.  Kids had never seen them.  Now Nathan wants to be a Snowtrooper.  He always likes the bad guys better.  Should I be worried?

Lion Dance Drumming - I think this is going really well!  I'm getting the hang of all the different portions except for 5 star.  I am still struggling with that one for some reason.

Chi Development - yup.  Going really well at present.

Establish online presence for pottery - not yet...I'm leaning towards Ferris Wheel Pottery and have been playing around with a logo of sorts.

Daily blogging  39/384 *4 of these are "I Am" blogs.  Yay!

Weekly Kick Assessment - I've only done one.  I was tempted to remove this requirement initially.  I had a feeling that it would be the one that got left behind.  Likely it's just that mindset that is setting me up to fail.  I already expected to fail at it, and so I am.  Let's see if I can change my attitude.

2 comments: