Thursday, March 30, 2023

Bummer

Bummer training today.  Nothing seemed to work.  Felt almost jittery and completely disconnected with my Tai chi.  My Kwan Dao was totally in control of me.  I had been feeling better and better about my side heels and spinning back kicks, but today they were a total disaster.  And I couldn’t remember a portion of Hung.  

Having said that, I haven’t been sleeping well the last couple nights and I wonder if that may have some bearing on this.  I think I often take for granted the value of sleep and the impact it has on both our physical and mental self.

So I’m going to go hammer out my Mad Minute with the kids and finish the day on a good note.  

And then hopefully get a good nights sleep and start fresh again tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Off day maybe but still a good day because you still got some training in.

    ReplyDelete