Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Petunias

There are many different strategies when it comes to blogging.  The biggest for me is recording my thoughts before they dissipate.  So as soon as I have an interesting thought or idea, I make a point to jot it down as soon as I possibly can.  This can be a challenge when I am driving, but one method I use is to text myself.  When I am driving I can do this hands-free with the "talk to text" feature in my car.  In fact, I had a couple really interesting thoughts last night on my way home that I was really excited to blog about and used this method because I didn't want to forget my train of thought.

Unfortunately it appears this method has it's faults.  I just opened it up and saw the following.  I'm not sure where I was going with this...but I swear it was gonna be good.

"Don't see no call my petunias."

No comments:

Post a Comment