Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Bizzaro Day

Every so often I have a day where I just can’t seem to make things come together.  Yesterday while working on my Tai Chi short form, my 6 harmonies were totally non-existent.  I couldn’t get two things working together, never mind six.  I was like a baby learning to walk. No matter what I did physically, and regardless of my efforts mentally, I just couldn’t get anything to connect.  Days like that can be very frustrating and it feels like a waste of time.

Yet when I moved on to some spinning back kicks, which are typically a real struggle for me to get anything working together properly, things seemed to be working really well.

So yeah…not sure how to explain that.  Perhaps I’ll just chalk it up to a “bizzaro” day…where everything’s opposite from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment