Monday, February 13, 2023

Plum Village

I feel like I've regressed somewhat with my meditation practice.  Where I was once meditating for 10-15 minutes without any issues, I've recently been lucky to do 1-2 minutes.  And I'm starting to feel the effects of this decline in my day to day.  I can't pinpoint an exact reason really...but I'm not going to worry about that too much.  It could possibly just be the regular ups and downs with anything we do.  Either way, I can see it's starting to become a problem, and so I'm going to take some steps to rectify it now, rather than later.

Beginning today I've taken a step back and will be doing some guided meditations.  Sometimes you just need some help, you know?

I use the Plum Village app for everything meditation.  They have a bunch of guided meditations available on various topics that range from 1-60 minutes. They even have some specific to kids, which I'm going to give a try with mine.  I've included the link to the app download below in case anyone is interested.  I've been using this for many of it's features for about 3 years now and always find it very useful.

https://plumvillage.app/

I am also curious what other resources people use so please share if you have some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment