Friday, May 19, 2023

Stay Cool

I’m feeling the effects of lots of physical work and limited sleep today.  I haven’t done anything Kung Fu today except for listening to my demo song to really learn the beat so I can nail down my timing.  And so now I have nothing to really include here today.  And I know it’s only 7:12….but I think I might call it a day…don’t judge me!

Now let’s just hope that all kids, all dogs and all husbands sleep through the night.

Also, I saw this picture and thought it was fitting with all the changes I’ve been making for the Tiger Challenge.  I just need to stay cool.  Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I am judging you, we all do. However, all judgement is not negative. I find this post very inspiring and motivational. You are having an off day yet there you are still getting mastery accomplished by listening to your demo music. Never an off day!

    Powerful stuff here that, in part, make up the keys to the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete