Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Please Sir…No More

I’ve been working really hard towards the upcoming Tiger Challenge.  But the closer I get, the less prepared I am feeling.  Original plans made need to be fixed and corrected.  Feedback is prompting tweaks and even full reworks. Changes and switcharoos are becoming a norm on a daily basis.

I mean, at some point I just have to call it and say “this is it..no more changes” or I’m going to completely forget what I’m supposed to be doing. My only worry is that this will be right before the moment I step into the ring for my first event.  But perhaps this is the norm.  Always striving for better…always trying to improve…right to the bitter end.

1 comment:

  1. That is why this is so beneficial as it keeps you focused on wanting to improve.

    ReplyDelete