Monday, May 8, 2023

Standing Sit-ups

As per my previous blog...I've decided to add a couple of new cues to remind me to do some more pushups and sit-ups throughout the day.  This should open up my morning time for other training.

However, since I'll now be doing the majority of my sit-ups at work, or outside of the home, I don't really want to lay on the ground to do them.  So I became curious as to what sorts of alternative exercises I could do in a standing position.

I found the following article, with video demos, of some alternatives that I'm going to try out and thought I'd share in case anyone else is in the same boat.

3 comments:

  1. Great share! Thank you! I also bought an exercise mat for work so I don’t have to be on the floor. I keep it under the stairs in our back stairwell, so it’s not readily seen. We also have a well placed wall heater in there which is a perfect height for wall push ups. Everyone knows wher to find me 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I do some of these when my back is acting funny.

    ReplyDelete