Sunday, May 28, 2023

Not Really Ready…But Prepared

Tomorrow will be my last in person class for a while.  And I am a little sad. 

But there are many on the team that have to train from a distance on a regular basis, so I will refrain from complaining too much.  In fact, I am trying to approach this as an opportunity to “put myself in their shoes” and perhaps gain a better understanding of the challenges that come with these circumstances.

My physical training itself will also be a challenge.  But I have my list of things that I intend to focus on that I hope will carry me through.  I have yet to get creative enough to figure out how to stay engaged with my Kwan Dao….

…and I just suddenly envisioned myself just sitting and practicing whatever sorts of articulations and movements I can.  One legged even!!  Just imagine the balance I will attain!  Lopsided maybe…but I’ll take it.

I won’t say I’m ready for this…but I think I’m prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment