Monday, June 12, 2023

Camera On

I attended class tonight.  Via  Zoom. In uniform.  Camera on.  Utilizing my scooter.  

I was amazed by how much I was able to participate without my lower half.  

During warmup, for any kick reps I worked on 7 Knife Hands and 6 Elbows.  Used some weights for the pushups and sit-ups portions.  For Lao Gar I focussed on my upper half only.  Which got a bit tricky in 2 and 3. But I managed.  In fact, since my lower half was out of the equation, I really focussed on making my strikes and blocks nice and crisp and solid.  They were feeling pretty good by the end.  And then during the partner work, I let my heavy bag have it.  

I finished class just as sweaty as normal and feeling like a million bucks.  

2 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME to see how you’re adapting and adjusting your training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you should do the dragon dancing in your scooter.

    ReplyDelete