Friday, June 30, 2023

Call For Help

I missed Sihing Kohut’s challenge this month.  And it’s one I could have really used.  My push-up and sit-up numbers continue to fall behind.  

So, having said that, I plan to participate as part of a “1-man team” on Sunday, July 2 (only a month late, no biggie…lol). 

I’m posting this publicly to,

1) keep myself accountable, and 

2) initiate a call to help from my team mates.  It was inspiring how Todai’s Thelwall, Bauer and Vogt updated each other with numbers throughout the day to spur each other on.  And so, if you find you have the time, and want to help keep me motivated, send me a quick message whenever you do some of your normal daily push-ups/sit-ups and I’m going to try and use those reminders as motivation to stop and do some right then and there AND also try and match each of your numbers to hopefully hit a personal goal of 1000…keeping in mind that I have to modify.  To be clear, I’m not asking you to each do 1000 with me, rather just to do your typical sets, with me tagging along with each of you.

Let me know if you are able to answer my call for help and I might create a group message for the day.

7 comments:

  1. I will be camping but will try to get some done and message you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help, but I do almost all of them pretty late so let me know if you’d want updates a 11pm lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send ‘em when you got ‘em! I just might have to do a final set in the am! Lol

      Delete
  3. As I will be working roughly 8-6 that day (maybe longer), most of my dailies will be done fairly late in the evening, around the same timeframe as Sihing Burkes. I can let you know when they happen, however!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in!! My numbers have slipped a lot and could use the boost, too.

    ReplyDelete