Sunday, June 18, 2023

Live

Last weeks efforts at joining class via zoom were successful.  And so I intend to attend class in person, moving forward, as long as I can physically get there. I still have the limitation of not being able to drive, but between Dan (when not working) and some generous offers by others to give me rides, I should be able to get to most classes.

I will still need to utilize my scooter.  And I will try and stay isolated in the back somewhat, to stay out of everyone’s way.  My scooter is definitely not a “zero turn” and I now know what it feels like to have a foot run over by one of its wheels, and I’d hate to accidentally run over one of my classmates.  

But even though there will be some challenges, I am someone who always advises that if you can get to class, then get to class.  And so I intend to heed my own advice.  Although Zoom is a great resource when needed, we all know that being at the Kwoon is the ideal.  The space has been created specifically to support and enhance not only our physical training, but also our energy, our mood and our mental state.  I can’t think of a better place to be that will aid my healing and recovery.

I will see you all, in person, tomorrow.

Watch your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment