Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Upper Body Only

Tonight was my first “upper body only” class for Tai Chi. I thought it went fairly well.  It helped to close my eyes and envision the leg movements as well as turning and changing direction.  Although there were a couple spots where I got mixed up and had to get some clarification.  Spots where, typically I just do the moves automatically, but where suddenly I couldn’t recall what lead I should be in.  

There was some interesting internal rotations that I was feeling as well that I don’t recall from before.  Perhaps it was hidden by physical rotation.  I’m not quite sure but I’m going to pay attention to this more. 

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when we try to do forms with legs only, definitely difficult but always interesting!

    ReplyDelete