Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Sssssh.....

This is my first year being a part of a live banquet.  I have realized there is a HUGE difference between preparing and planning for a virtual banquet as opposed to a live banquet.

This isn't anything I can't handle, but I do think I can be better prepared next year.  There are several things that I would have done differently, mostly in terms of organization and maintaining balance.  I found that some things, both personal and Kung Fu, have just been totally pushed to the side, simply because, at present, there is only time for the top most priorities...and nothing for the extras.  

Like my spinning back kick.....I don't think January has seen many of these from me.  Sssssshhh...don't tell Todai Burke....she's been beating on me enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment