Monday, January 16, 2023

Sharing Is Caring

One of the most challenging personal requirements I've made for the Year of the Rabbit is to blog every day.  My intent here is to develop a more detailed record of my journey and to also inspire daily reflection.  I know there are lots of little tidbits that are being lost because I'm not taking that moment at the end of the day to reflect on what I did and what I learned.  I do make a point of jotting down the things that I think are truly important, but I think there are many "little" things that are being overlooked.  Things that may not seem important today, but could be tomorrow.  Things that I might be taking for granted.

I don't expect every day to be Pulitzer prize winning material.  In fact, I would expect (and you should too 😉) that most of it will be drab and boring.  Because of that, I have not yet decided whether I will post everything to the team page, or if I'll only post the ones I think are worthwhile.  Perhaps I might just pick the one I think is the best for the week and just share that one to the team page.  Either way, every last one will be made public on my actual blog page, and so anyone that actually follows my blog will still be able to see everything I post on their reading list.

Having said all that, you will likely start to see some more frequent postings from me.  I want to try and get into a rhythm before the big day actually rolls around.  So if you find yourself wondering "why is she sharing THIS?"...well, it's because I'm about to start sharing everything.  And hopefully, overall, this will serve me in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment