Wednesday, July 5, 2023

We Shall See

Overall, I feel like I’ve done okay to this point with my recovery.  I’ve kept up.  I’ve continued to train and attend classes.  I’ve actively worked at remaining positive and motivated.  But I’m starting to feel like if I can’t reach some semblance of normalcy soon, things are going to start to unravel.

I’ve been challenged much more mentally over the last while, than physically, and I’m feeling fatigued because of the imbalance.  I need my body to start taking some of the load.  My mind is running on empty.

I tell myself I’m close.  To hang in there.  But again, it’s my mind that is feeling tired and overworked, so it’s becoming harder and harder to stay sharp and rational.  

I’m going to try and get a good nights sleep and start fresh tomorrow.  


An afterthought just popped into my head….I just realized that with no class on Monday (long weekend) and missing today for family reasons….perhaps THAT is what’s affecting me mentally at present.  

Yes…I’ll wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment