Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Step 1 Due Friday

I had a really great conversation with Sihing Csillag tonight about my recent blog of feeling stuck.

In my blog I mentioned how I know what to do, but just can’t initiate it.  So he suggested that I make a list of these things I need to do. A list might 1) indicate to others how they might be able to help and 2) define it better for myself.

I started thinking about this a little earlier today.  And I realized that I only had a couple of clear thoughts that came immediately to mind…which made me wonder if perhaps I DON’T know exactly what I need to do.

Which makes this exercise an important first step.

So I don’t have a list yet.  But I will.  And I think I should set a deadline…so it doesn’t become something else I'm not doing.  So I intend to have a list…a plan of action….by Friday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment