Thursday, July 6, 2023

Breadcrumbs

I’m struggling to formulate a blog tonight.  My whole routine has been a disaster for weeks now.  No regularity.  People in the house.  Here to help, but also another cog in the wheel inconsistency.  Numbers dropping.  Training slipping.  Motivation slipping.  

I’ve blogged every day since January 16.  So after tonight’s mention of “breadcrumbs” I decided to take a look back.  Read a few and see if I could find anything to help.

And surprisingly a few jumped out.  

February 2 - “Driving It Home” - this one is about how morning training works for me and how when I don’t, the day typically falls apart.

February 12 - “I AM Capable” - this one addresses not focussing on an overall number and simply doing 200 pushups and sit-ups every day whenever I am capable. It’s about consistency and doing what I’m capable of, not just the minimum.

February 22 - “Morning Coffee, Morning Blog” - this one addresses how, just like my training, my mornings are when my blogs come more naturally.

Every single one of these addresses a few of the challenges I am currently facing.  And I bet I’d find more of the same lesson if I kept looking.  

It’s obvious with my blogs that I need structure. I need a plan. I need to utilize my mornings for my days to be successful.  It’s also obvious my blog is becoming a good resource for lessons that I might have to learn more than once.

1 comment: