Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wake-up Call

I've really been struggling with my consistency being at home.  I don't really need to be anywhere at a certain time, so I tend to sleep in to my heart's content.  And then everything gets lost in the day.

I recently looked back on some blogs, and I saw, again and again, that when I lost consistency, it was because I didn't take care of things right in the morning, before the day carries me away.

And today I finally did it!!  I set my alarm for 6:30am, got up when it chimed, and managed to knock off a bunch of my requirements.

Sparring.
Forms reps.
Pushups.
Situps.
And a little bit of meditation.

And wouldn't you know it...my day itself has been running smoothly since.

1 comment:

  1. You slept in till 6:30! Wow! I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete