Friday, June 10, 2022

I AM an Explorer

When an idea first comes to mind, or an opportunity first presents itself, it is so easy to come up with all the reasons why I shouldn't, couldn't or can't. There are always plenty. So what I like to do right away is ask myself what I would do if there were no obstacles. Would this be something I'd want? That’s the first step. And if the answer is yes, the next is to start working around those obstacles one by one. Once I set my mind to something, the obstacles suddenly don’t seem as big as they initially were.

Exploring, for me, isn't necessarily about the physical world. It's more about fully exploring the life I've been given. Discovering it to its fullest potential.

Even the smallest opportunity has the potential to become a great adventure.

I AM an explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment