Monday, June 27, 2022

I AM Self-sufficient

I have always had the desire to learn how to do things myself.  I suppose I just always thought that if I needed to, I would want to be able to take care of myself, and my family, without always having to rely on others.  And I pride myself on attempting things that many people wouldn't.  I never wanted to be a "damsel in distress".

My most recent accomplishment was this weekend.  I drove the truck and trailer to Dillberry, Alberta to go camping with some old friends.  Fun fact, this is the area that Sihing Jackie Kohut grew up.  I went by myself, leaving Dan and the kids at home.  And so not only did I haul a 26 foot trailer for 4 hours one-way, but also handled all the setup and take-down.  It was alot of fun and everything went smoothly.

Things like this can seem intimidating, but as with anything, if you take the time to learn, you wonder why you were ever so scared.

I AM Self-sufficient


PS.  Video included as a possible future Tiger Challenge event.  I'm told this is called the "Taco Challenge" and it is both ridiculous and hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment