Wednesday, June 1, 2022

IHC Number Update - June 1, 2022

 My June IHC Update - Approximately 35% into the Year of the Tiger

Year of the Tiger - Feb 1, 2022 to Jan 20, 2023 (353 days)

✅ = achieving/exceeding my numbers or generally on track where numbers don't really apply.  

❌ = behind on my numbers or things aren't going well, where numbers don't apply.

➖ = unsure of progress, the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet, it may take the full year to properly evaluate, or it's something I would need my instructors to determine my success/failure.  I've decided to still list these things here just as a reminder that they are still requirements.

Base Requirements

✅ Hand Form - Dou Ti  339/1000

✅ Weapon Form - Stick 1 and 2  340/1000

✅ Push-ups  17154/50,000

✅ Sit-ups  17038/50,000

❌ Sparring  333/1000 *I'm short here by about 10.

✅ Kilometers 602/1609

✅ Acts of Kindness 362/1000

✅ Blogging/Online Presence

✅ Unexcused Absences

❌ Mastery by Stewart Emery - being honest I can't remember when I read this last and cannot recite it from memory.  But if it means anything , I do understand the premise.

✅ Mend a Relationship - I organized another zoom gettogether that was lots of fun.

➖ Lion Dancing - Instructors call

❌ Tiger Challenge - I am not available for either of the new tentative dates

✅ Public Performances - I finally did one!!!  I fumbled and completely left out a portion, so it wasn't stellar, but I was there.  Lol

➖ Core Curriculum - Instructors call

✅ SRKF Projects and Initiatives

Personal Requirements

➖ Learn how to reclaim my pottery clay

➖ Establish a 15 minute/2km run time - Haven't timed myself in a while.

⭐ Box Jumps

✅ Monthly date with Dan

❌ Lion Dance Drumming - haven't really put any focus on this.

➖ Weekend Kung Fu Training with Kids - this has slid a bit with summer and spending weekend time on other things.  So I need to make some more effort.

✅ Chi Development

➖ 3 x 1 Month "Clean Eating Challenge" -  Starts today!

✅ Record Numbers of all known forms.  There is no specific number I'm trying to reach.  My personal requirement is simply to record them.

  • Awakening the Dragon = 10
  • Broadsword 1-2 = 8
  • Da Mu Hsing 1-5 = 35
  • Hsieh Chien = 22
  • Lao Gar 1-3 = 28
  • Long 1 = 14
  • Hung 1-2 = 39

❌  I AM Project 8/30 - I should be at about 10-11 at this point

 

No comments:

Post a Comment