Monday, November 14, 2022

Lost Thoughts

I've realized recently that I've been missing so many opportunities with my blogging.  I have so many blogs started, that remain unfinished.  So many notes and details in my journal that never made their way to the keyboard.  And unfortunately, being that there are so many of them, they probably won't. 

When I look over all these bits and pieces scattered over the last couple years, I feel sad.  Sad that I didn't take the time to reflect on so many of them.  Sad that I didn't take the time to include them in my journey.  They are thoughts that are now lost to me because I can no longer recall the circumstances or context, although I know they were important, because I made a point of jotting them down for later.

These lost thoughts have inspired me to set a certain goal for this coming Year of the Rabbit.  That goal is to challenge myself to blogging every day.

My intent is not only to create a detailed record of my training, but also to inspire the daily reflection that I feel I am missing as a regular part of my day.

This will not be easy.  I recognize this.  Some days my reflection might be amazing and insightful....and others might simply be a record of how the day went and some of the random thoughts that may have popped into my head.  Either way that daily reflection, and that daily record, will hopefully paint an accurate, and invaluable, picture of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment