Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Are You There?

One of my personal goals was to write a children’s book. It ended up turning into something both very different than expected and very spiritual.  Although it was originally intended for children, I'm hoping others will enjoy it as well.

I ended up self publishing it, as I have no intention of selling it.  But I did get several copies printed and I do have one for each IHC member that would like one, as a thank you for being on this journey with me.  If you would like one, just let me know and I will get it to you.  If you don't, I take no offence whatsoever.

I’m not sure what else to really say about it except to just share it with you all.  

And you’ll finally understand what the water-colouring was all about!

On a side note, I'm trying to figure out how to publish this to ibooks but haven't quite figured it out.  I was able to publish it online through adobe (which is the link below) but it will only be available for a few days because I only have a temporary subscription.  Anyways, hope you like it.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment