Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Hip Bone's Connected to the.....

I have been doing daily hip opening exercises since Jan 1 for 15 minutes a day.  I'm hoping it will help me with an ongoing injury. balance, flexibility, grounding....as well as improve my kicks and other techniques....really there are many different reasons and benefits to this.  Your hips are connected to so many things.

The first pic was taken Jan 1 (left or top).  The 2nd pic is from Jan 11 (right or bottom).  Yes I realize I happen to be wearing the exact same clothes.  That was not planned.  Lol.

I had felt like there had been some improvement....but without these pics I never would have guessed to this degree.  Man I love progress pics!!!!

It's so important to track our progress somehow...seeing progress, any progress, is probably the #1 motivator for most of us.  If we can see it's working, we'll keep doing it. 










1 comment: