Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Hmph

Something just feels off lately.  Or maybe something's missing altogether.  Whatever it is I can't quite figure it out.

I have lots of things to work on, but can't seem to focus or set priorities.  I continue to train...I continue to maintain my numbers...because I know if I don't I'll regret it once this feeling passes.  But it feels like I'm just working on bits and pieces and nothing of real substance.  And if I do manage to accomplish something bigger, I'm still left feeling unsatisfied.  This morning I worked on my sparring for a good 15 minutes straight, and instead of feeling good about it, I felt like I should have spent that time on something else.  This feeling has become a regular occurrence as of late.

I'm typically a self starter...a self motivator...but right now I kinda wish I had a personal Sifu/Sihing that would just come to my house at 5am and tell me exactly what to do...exactly what to work on.  For some reason it just feels like I'm not making the right choices or taking the right steps to maximize my progress and potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment