Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Feeling Great


My body hurts and I am so tired.  

But I kinda feel amazing.  

My current list of injuries includes my lower back, right shoulder, right knee, left ankle, right bicep, both wrists, left big toe and right thumb.  My body, in general, feels tired and sore.  My brain is exhausted from my responsibilities at work along with just everything in general that is happening in the world.

But I still feel great.  How does that make any sense?

What's also kind of confusing is that I'm not sure that I should feel great.  In fact, I feel somewhat guilty because I know many people are struggling right now.  I mean, of course there are things in my life that aren't awesome...but they just don't seem all that significant.  Or at least they don't seem to be dampening my spirit like they normally might. 

I suppose I'll just go with it and try to spread this positive energy while I've got it!

1 comment:

  1. I have always used my injuries as a barometer about my engagement. Clearly, you are engaged.

    ReplyDelete