Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thankful


I enjoy Christmas.  This year is a little different being that we won’t have any extra family around.  But I’m sort of looking forward to just being with Dan and the kids.  

I’m always a bit more thankful around this time.  Not that I’m not thankful all year, but there’s something about this time of year that allows me to see a little clearer. I know I have been very fortunate.  And I empathize with others who have not been as lucky.  I recognize that one different decision, one different happenstance, one different incident, and my life could be completely altered.  The difference between the life I am leading, and the one being lead by someone less fortunate, could be as simple as taking a left, rather than a right.  I know this, and I am thankful.

*Thought I'd share this years' Christmas card.  Dan and I have been doing "spoofy" cards since 2007 when I realized there was no getting rid of him.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment