Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Annoyed With Myself

I love the gravity yoga stretching.  I feel great doing them.  I feel great after them.  I've seen the long term positive benefits.

And I most certainly notice the negative effects when I'm not doing them.  Limited mobility.  Limited flexibility.  Limited range of motion.  Feeling tight and constricted.  More soreness.  More frequent pulls and injuries.

So why the heck can't I continue doing them the moment I'm not accountable to anyone?

Sifu Csillag and I finished the "happy back" stretching challenge in October.  And I haven't stretched since.

Is it because I don't have anyone to check in with?  Is it because I'm not accountable to anyone?

Whatever it is, it's ridiculous and I need to get past it.  If I make a commitment to myself I should be able to keep it.  Period.  I'm feeling really annoyed at myself that I can't seem to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment