Sunday, May 9, 2021

IHC Number Update - May 10, 2021

 My May IHC Update

✅ = achieving/exceeding my numbers or generally on track where numbers don't really apply.  

❌ = behind on my numbers, things aren't going well or I haven't taken any steps to complete the goal yet.

➖ = the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet, it may take the full year to properly evaluate, or it's something I would need my instructors to determine my success/failure.  I've decided to still list these things here just as a reminder that they are still requirements.

Base Requirements

✅  Hand Form - Da Mu Hsing I-V  245/1000

✅  Knife Form - Goju-Shorei Talon  248/1000

✅ Push-ups  15287/50,000

✅ Sit-ups  15279/50,000

✅ Sparring  248/1000

✅ Kilometers 428/1609

✅ Acts of Kindness 250/1000

✅ Blogging/Online Presence

✅ Unexcused Absences

✅ Mastery by Stewart Emery - Still reading this at my desk Mon-Fri before I start working.  Not memorized per say....but I think I'm retaining the message.

✅ Mend a Relationship - I'm maintaining my commitment to this.  It's going okay.

✅  Lion Dancing - I think I'm on track with this.

➖  Tiger Challenge

➖  Public Performances

✅  Core Curriculum - I assume.

➖  SRKF Projects and Initiatives

Personal Requirements

✅  Weekly Dharma Talks

✅  Pottery - I've been back on the wheel throwing!

✅  Box Jumps - I made my first one!!!  Wooo!  Now to work on the 10 consecutive.

✅ Learn how to change my car tires  - Complete.

❌ Learn how to Oil  - Still waiting for my teacher to make some time....I think we've both forgotten about this.  But it's not hard to rectify.

✅ Indoor Plant - With the help of Sifu Rybak this is making some headway.  I now have 2 lemon trees  that have sprouted from seeds.  I'm learning alot about patience and leaving well enough alone.

✅ Save for Family Getaway - going good!

✅ Compliment Dan, Emma and Nathan at least once a day - this has started to just become the norm...which is what I was aiming for.

✅ I have one additional personal goal that is almost complete.  I will likely be sharing this by next month.

That's all to report for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment