Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Where My Besties At?!?!?

With these recent questions regarding our commitment to the IHC team and the requirements that go with it, it got me thinking about my besties.  My IHC Dragon besties.

A few classes ago, we randomly paired up (in my case it was 3...and then we ended up adding a 4th that had been online that class and needed a group).  We were tasked with sharing at least 1 of our personal goals with each other.  We were further tasked with agreeing to support each other in those goals for the duration of the year.  I took this to heart.

And I'm really proud to say that my bestie group has utilized this as a tool.

We immediately formed a WhatsApp Bestie group chat.  We've kept in touch and reached out randomly just to check in on each other...especially when we've noticed someone stalled out with their requirement(s).  We've issued challenges and spurred each other on when we see each other struggle.  In fact, I might still be struggling with my "100 Notes" requirement if not for my bestie group getting me going.

So I ask you....where are your besties and what are they doing?  And if you can't answer that, I would encourage you to find out.

And having said that...I need to go poke one of mine right now.


IHC Numbers To Date
Pushups = 10758
Situps = 10602
Fan = 254
Long = 199
Sparring = 190
Km's = 248
AOKs = 220

1 comment: