Saturday, May 4, 2024

A Week Lost

Last weekend I was feeling pretty off.  I had aches and chills along with head congestion.  But Tuesday I was feeling better!!...or so I thought.  Come Wednesday things took a nose dive.  I had extreme pain throughout my sinuses, forehead and ears.  And nothing I did was relieving the pain.  I tried everything.... steam...nasal mist...medication.  Nothing worked.  And so I endured 2 straight days with no sleep.  I finally dragged my sorry butt to a walk-in clinic Friday morning and got the official diagnosis of a sinus infection.  I am now a few doses into a round of antibiotics, and feeling soooooo much better.

Needless to say my week was a bust.  Numbers suffered greatly.  No Tiger Challenge progress.  Missed both my classes.

But I'm still here.  And now you all know why I was MIA this week.

I will be needing some support to make up on some of the numbers I missed out on this week.  So you might see some random "spur of the moment" mini challenges.  Not today though.  I tried a couple reps of Long and got very dizzy very quickly.  Funny how something as simple as sinuses can wreak such havoc when they aren't working right.

IHC Numbers To Date
Pushups = 11403
Situps = 11342
Fan = 260
Long = 226
Sparring = 200
Km's = 277
AOKs = 238

No comments:

Post a Comment