Friday, March 18, 2022

Feb Clean Eating

Well...I've been meaning to write this blog for a while.  But it's a bummer, so I wasn't all that concerned about getting it done.

I completed my February Clean Eating.  And I use the term "completed" to simply mean that February is over.  The only "complete" part of it was that it was a complete fail.  I did well for the first week, and then after that it was a crap shoot.  

Why did I fail?  I could spout off a bunch of reasons...long days...late, last minute dinners...no time to plan...kid sick...diet differences in the family...

But if I'm totally honest with myself, I didn't really try.  If I had wanted it bad enough, I would have made it a priority.

So I suppose that will be what I need to change for June.  I'll need to make it more of a priority and put in some honest effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment