Tuesday, February 1, 2022

IHC Numbers Update - FINAL Numbers for Year of the Ox - Jan 31, 2022

My FINAL IHC Update for the Year of the Ox

❌ = did not complete

➖ = instructors would need to evaluate

 = successfully completed

Base Requirements

⭐ Hand Form - Da Mu Hsing I-V  1002/1000

⭐ Knife Form - Goju-Shorei Talon  1005/1000

⭐ Push-ups  50,048/50,000

⭐ Sit-ups  50,102/50,000

⭐ Sparring  1001/1000 - My intent for this coming year will be to make my reps more mindful and really improve my skill.

⭐ Kilometers 1891/1609

⭐ Acts of Kindness 1013/1000

⭐ Weekly Blogging  109/50 (note: 50 full weeks in the Year of the Ox)

⭐ Online Presence

⭐ Unexcused Absences

❌ Mastery by Stewart Emery - this is something I need to put more focus on if I actually want to memorize it.  I do understand the concept, however.

⭐ Mend a Relationship - this went better than I had hoped.

➖ Lion Dancing - Instructors call

❌ Tiger Challenge

⭐ Public Performances - public performances were not allowed due to COVID, but I participated in all virtual options offered.

➖ Core Curriculum - Instructors call

⭐ SRKF Projects and Initiatives

Personal Requirements

⭐ Weekly Dharma Talks  54/50

⭐ Pottery

❌ Box Jumps - I'm carrying this forward to the Year of the Tiger

⭐ Learn how to change my car tires

❌ Learn how to change Oil - I don't have this as an official goal for the Year of the Tiger but I do still intend to complete this the next time an opportunity presents itself.

⭐ Indoor Plant - I successfully planted 2 lemon trees from seed and one of the two is thriving.  The other still has that single leaf, but I only think it's not falling off because it's now dried and stiff. 

⭐ Save for Family Getaway - I had a wrench thrown into this, and so I refocused and replaced it with "A LEGO Christmas Tradition", while staying true to the intent of the goal.

⭐ Compliment Dan, Emma and Nathan at least once a day - this tends to happen more naturally now without having to remind myself.

⭐ Children's book

No comments:

Post a Comment