Thursday, March 21, 2024

Mastery In A Different Way

Mastery - By Stewart Emery is the one requirement that I consistently forget about. Each time I read over my requirements I am reminded, and I tell myself, "okay, I need to start reading that again each morning"....but then I don't....
Obviously my plan to "read it every morning" is failing. So why do I keep going back to that thinking that something will miraculously change this time around?
How can I do this differently?
And it dawned on me...why not listen to it, instead of reading?
And so I now have a recorded version that I can play in the car. To and from work. To and from the Kwoon. So much valuable, un-utilized time spent in the car will now be dedicated to Mastery.


IHC Numbers To Date
Pushups = 6545
Situps = 6602
Fan = 222
Long = 109
Sparring = 116
Km's = 128
AOKs = 134

2 comments:

  1. That’s what I ended up doing last year too and it finally clicked for me! Did you record yourself or did you find a recording somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up recording myself. Which is a little odd....but it works...lol

      Delete