Tuesday, February 6, 2024

One At A Time

There is just so much happening right now.

Having said that, everything I have on my plate is positive. No negative stressors at present...and that is definitely something I'm grateful for.

I am also noticing that before I can get overly worked up about any one of them, I need to direct my energy to another.  So rather than being over-stressed about one single thing...I have several that I'm only able to get a little bit stressed about.  Lol.

Either I literally don't have time to get too worked up about any of them individually....

OR...maybe.....just maybe...I'm learning to focus and be in the moment with one at a time.


IHC Numbers To Date
Pushups = 34080
Situps = 33920
Kwan Dao = 767
Tai Chi Short = 798
Sparring = 760
Km's = 1538
AOKs = 1002

No comments:

Post a Comment