Wednesday, February 28, 2024

My Dragon Personal Requirements

I typically share these publicly so here they are.
  1. “100 Notes To A Stranger” – throughout the year I will write and share 100 inspirational/uplifting notes to various strangers.
  2. Participate in a market with my pottery.
  3. Take each, Emma and Nathan and Dan (separately), on a 1-on-1 special weekend.
  4. CARRY FORWARD - Lion/Dragon Dance Drumming - learn to play a full lion dance with the ultimate goal of playing for a demo.
I'm proud to say that I was given the opportunity early on to fulfill my drumming goal! I now have a banquet and 2 demos under my belt, with hopefully more to come. Moving forward I want to experiment a bit with my drumming. I have some ideas that may (or may not..lol) add to our Lion and Dragon dances. We will see!


IHC Numbers To Date
Pushups = 3545
Situps = 3625
Fan = 57
Long = 45
Sparring = 18
Km's = 1538
AOKs = 71

2 comments:

  1. Let me know what market you will be at!😬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, this is Laura😉

    ReplyDelete