Wednesday, September 20, 2023

And That's Ok

My site is officially live.  

I have been constantly fiddling with it.  Probably more out of fear of it going live than anything else.  And I'd love to have more items up.  But I've realized this is going to be ongoing and will likely never be something that is "done-done".

So I'm just gonna go for it and see what happens.  It very well might crash and burn.  And that's ok.  

However, if any of you happen to be clicking around and encounter problems, please let me know!!

Also, in terms of my pottery goals, I've been asked to do a "Meet 'n Greet" in my hometown of Saltcoats, SK for local artists.  Again, I don't really call myself an artist.  I just like playing with mud.  But I agreed to do it and am both excited and nervous.  And just like my website, I might crash and burn.  And that's ok.

But if I never give it a shot, I'll never really know.

Anyhow...here it is.  Up and live.


https://www.ferriswheelpottery.com/

1 comment: