Saturday, September 30, 2023

I’ll Get There

My body has been feeling extremely sore and tired.

I’ve been trying to do more physically.  Pushing myself as much as I can in class and attempting to do pretty much everything, as long as I can do it in a controlled way. As soon as we start moving too fast though, I no longer feel in control and then it gets in my head…and things seem to unravel. But I’ll get there.

It’s also obvious that my cardio and stamina have both decreased over the last few months.  Same with my overall strength.  Not overly surprising, mind you.  But I’m left feeling like I was worked over pretty good.  Having to really work to get things moving in the morning.  But again, I’ll get there.

So yes. My body has been feeling extremely sore and tired. But in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment