Friday, October 14, 2022

The Universe Is Listening

Where am I?  What am I doing?

As of late I just don't know.  I feel lost.  Tired.  No energy.  Sore.  Stiff.  Disconnected.

I haven't been doing many of the things that keep me balanced and grounded.

I should be doing my meditation.  Very little.
I should be working on my Chi.  Not much.
I should be experimenting with my spinning back kick. 😬
I should be drumming.  Nope.
I should be booking 1-on-1s.  Yikes.  I just checked, and my last one was 12 days ago.

I have had several external stressors beyond my control pop up that have taken most of my mental energy.  And all these things above have suffered.  With things on overload, I don't think it's a coincidence that I came down with a cold all last week.  One that progressively got worse as days went by.  Having to be online all last week did not help.  Missing my last 2 Tai Chi classes altogether did not help.  Missing teaching the kids classes did not help.

I felt like things were slowly unraveling and that I was barely hanging on by a thread.

And then I got a message from Todai Kohut.  He was wondering if I'd be interested in joining him and some others for some daily morning mini workouts.  I recognized that opportunity for what it was and grabbed it.  It was as if the universe felt my pain and had heard my silent pleas for help.

Throughout my life I have found that, in times of struggle, there are solutions all around me.  We are truly all connected and the universe is always listening and it's always whispering to us.  We just need to keep our minds open in order to hear what it's saying, or risk missing the help it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment