Wednesday, May 25, 2022

The Terribly Unhelpful Blog

I feel like I'm sort of just coasting.  But truthfully, I can't necessarily decide if that's bad or not.  Does coasting imply mediocrity?  Or is it still steady constant movement forward...just really uneventful?  I think it could potentially be either.  But how do I tell the difference?  I don't know.

I feel like I'm doing the things I'm supposed to be doing.  So I'm not really sure what to change or implement.  And is change even needed?  I'm not so sure whether making changes every time there's a blip in the radar is a help or a hinderance.  Perhaps just pushing forward with trust that clarity will come is best?  I don't know.

More bothersome than the above, I feel disconnected.  But I can't really say why.  I am typically a very connected person, to most everything and everyone around me, as well as to myself.  And so I am very uncomfortable here.  I feel vulnerable here.  How do I reconnect?  Why am I feeling disconnected in the first place?  I don't know.

Where am I?  What am I doing?  Why do I blank when I ask myself these questions?  I honestly don't know.

I was hoping to come full circle with some clarity and understanding, but alas, not today.  This was a terribly unhelpful blog.  My sincerest apologies to the reader.  😬

No comments:

Post a Comment