Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Knock On Wood

I have found myself in a really great place.  

I wouldn't necessarily describe everything as "super duper awesome", but I feel as though I've established some sort of sweet spot.  I still suck at a bunch of stuff...and don't really understand a bunch of stuff...but there are also many things that I'm really pleased with.  I feel like I've entered this really great phase of just slowly plugging away, bit by bit...just doing Kung Fu.  No feelings of pressure or anxiety.  No frustration really.  I know it doesn't really make sense, but I'm in a place where I'm not just finding myself pleased with the good stuff...but with all of it, as a whole.  I think I just got to a point where I was tired of struggling against the bad...where I no longer wanted the bad to overshadow the good.  But I also didn't want to turn a blind eye and was still determined to overcome my challenges as well.  And so I told myself to just embrace that I will always have both.  Always.  And that's how it should be.

Good and bad.  Yin and Yang.  One only exists because the other exists.  Both are necessary for harmony and balance.

I really hope I didn't just jinx this all by saying it out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment