Thursday, August 12, 2021

Pushed

This week has been very challenging for me.  Ms Lee’s “Aversive Wednesday’s” come to mind.

There have been a lot of kicks.  And if I had to pick the one thing that I am weakest at, it would be kicks.  And I mean this both physically, and mentally.  I work at them constantly, but they are still a struggle.  Add in all the repetitions, the variety, the bagwork and the race....and I was pushed much further than I ever have been before.  By the end, I was totally and completely gassed.  Thank-you to Ms Poitras for not being easy on me and making me fight for every inch.  Truly.

These classes are what I have been needing.  And I hope there will be more.  Being pushed to the limit keeps me from over-thinking...hesitating...or getting frustrated...because there's just no time.  Keep going, or be left behind.

"Less Yack, more Smack"....wise advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment